Achna

Let's discuss Cyprus Dams. Condition, water level and etc.
mikrosa

Re: Achna

Postby mikrosa » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:58 pm

I went to Achna at 4:30 and i left at 8 with 2 friends...
We fish only with 6m antena just to check for the antena competition.
With 0.5kg groundbait each and very-very wind we caught some kilos of roach, all over 150gr , about 15 tilapia, good size from 300g-1kg , a few sunshit , a lot of small bass and unlucky only one carp :evil:
I think because it was too windy...One of my friends' went there 3 days ago and he caught 8 carp from 05kg-3kg
when we went there , there are no-one but then came 5-6 persons

emmjay

Postby emmjay » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:24 pm

The last two days I've walked Achna with my dog, Wednesday it was about 17.00 and there were 12 anglers scattered around the banks. The dam has only been open for a couple of weeks but already the rubbish is building up on the banks, plastic pop & water bottles, beer cans, vodka bottles, sweet corn tins and plastic bags of every description. I also went yesterday evening (Thursday) around 18.00. Again there were 14 anglers there ( and only 1 had an umbrella up to protect from the sun) In addition to the previous rubbish there's now 2 fire pits and the remains of about 6 night lights plus a whisky bottle & more beer cans so someone had a good night even if they didnt catch anything.

COACH
Site Admin

Postby COACH » Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am

:!: :!: Guys!! Our situation with dams are very difficult now...( I think we have to include Achna in,and float and feeder. We can arrange pegs and no catfish there?

Return to “Let's discuss dams”